Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Small Google Toolbar

Small Google Toolbar

Glenn S.

I'm a Firefox newbie, thanks to IE7, so please bear with me.
I just downloaded the full Google Toolbar, but still have the small
Google Searchbox that came with FF2. Can I get rid of the little one,
so I'll have more room for the URL box?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Glenn S.
Non-computer nerd user of IE6.

If you don't like Internet Explorer 7, and want to go back to IE6,
go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
Find Windows Internet Explorer 7, highlight it, and click "Remove".
That will take you back to IE6. The roll-back process worked
for me, for which I am grateful to Microsoft.

Glenn S.

Glenn S. <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in alt.fan.mozilla...

> I'm a Firefox newbie, thanks to IE7, so please bear with me.
>I just downloaded the full Google Toolbar, but still have the small
>Google Searchbox that came with FF2. Can I get rid of the little one,
>so I'll have more room for the URL box?

OOPS!!! Never mind. I opened the Help file. Removing it was
so easy I'm embarrassed I asked the question.