Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless hookup

Wireless hookup

=?Utf-8?B?aGVscGxlc3M=?=

The only way that I can hookup with my wireless router is through windows.
I used to hoopup automatically everytime I turned on my computer. my other
computers are automatic.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi

If Automatic does not work, it means that you need to configure manually to
make sure that every thing is configured correctly.

The best way is to configure your Wireless router through a wired computer
and than configure the Wireless computer.

Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...