Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > data transfer

data transfer

louis@inlovewithfashion.com

Hi,

I have a small workgroup of 4 pcs 3 of which are xp machines and the
other a 2k machine, data transfer on the network is fine between all xp
machines and when accessing data which is stored on the 2k machine.
However when the you are using the 2k machine and try to access data
from any other PC the data transfer speed is terrible. Does any know
why this may occur??

Thanks in advance