Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Setup Package?

Setup Package?

allenfox0@lycos.com

I am much interested to get some good notes and study materials on how
to create a setup package? Some one who has a first hand knowledge on
this topic plz help me to get some god information on this topic. Your
vital help will be deeply cherished.

shanepaul@email2me.net

I had got some relevant stuff on Setup package from google, but one
article was much mind-boggling and the explanations were simple, the
language was lucid too. If this would be of any help I can share it
with you. You may proceed by just visiting these links.
http://www.gridpackagingtools.org/do...upPackage.html
http://www.ucertify.com/article/mcad...p-package.html

..