Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > view 2 tabs at the same time

view 2 tabs at the same time

ralusil@gmail.com

hi,

is there a way to have 2 tabs open at the same time? (comes in handy
when you customize a laptop (eg dell & hp) and you want to see the
price differences)

thanks

Ed Mullen

> hi,
>
> is there a way to have 2 tabs open at the same time? (comes in handy
> when you customize a laptop (eg dell & hp) and you want to see the
> price differences)

You could use two windows. But the only way I know of is to get close
to what you want is to use the bookmarklet: "Split browser tab into two
vertical frames. Prompts for URLs. - Mozilla and Firefox" on this page:

http://mozilla.edmullen.net/bookmarklets.html

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net