Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Where are all the MCNGP

OT: Where are all the MCNGP

Stan

Jeez, I get a waste of time call out, so as I'm in here, I thought I'd mosey
on over and check out the latest crap posted by the MCNGP jerks.

Apart from the nauseating spurge coming from DB, It's all quite! Surely
there can't be that many grotto's without Santas' this year that they'd need
to stoop so low as to employ the MCNGP members?

Ho, Ho. Ho, Ho

BD[MCNGP]

Wow Lowdes, I didn't think you had it in you to post in here again. I
figured our latest bout was good enough to keep you away for a lot longer
than just a month.

A hearty f**k off to you.

--
BD

"Stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jeez, I get a waste of time call out, so as I'm in here, I thought I'd
> mosey on over and check out the latest crap posted by the MCNGP jerks.
>
> Apart from the nauseating spurge coming from DB, It's all quite! Surely
> there can't be that many grotto's without Santas' this year that they'd
> need to stoop so low as to employ the MCNGP members?
>
> Ho, Ho. Ho, Ho

kpg

Dim bFeedTrolls As Boolean
Dim Trools As Integer
Do
If bFeedTrolls Then
Trolls = Trolls + 1
Else
Trolls = Trolls - 1
End If
Loop Until Trolls = 0

kpg

As kpg once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Dim bFeedTrolls As Boolean
> Dim Trools As Integer
> Do
> If bFeedTrolls Then
> Trolls = Trolls + 1
> Else
> Trolls = Trolls - 1
> End If
> Loop Until Trolls = 0

hmmmm....this might explain why my programs never seem
to work the first time....

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns98925F17673A7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> Dim bFeedTrolls As Boolean
> Dim Trools As Integer
> Do
> If bFeedTrolls Then
> Trolls = Trolls + 1
> Else
> Trolls = Trolls - 1
> End If
> Loop Until Trolls = 0

B.b.but...it's lowdes. If he isn't fed properly, he'll stick around.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns98925F17673A7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> Dim bFeedTrolls As Boolean
> Dim Trools As Integer
> Do
> If bFeedTrolls Then
> Trolls = Trolls + 1

syntax error
> Else
> Trolls = Trolls - 1

syntax error
> End If
> Loop Until Trolls = 0

syntax error

Even with the Trools fixed, your code, she is poo.

Unless that was your point.

bFeedTrolls is initialized to false, and Trolls to zero, hence it will start
subtracting one from zero until it reaches the negative (+/-1) of
Nerdbunchanumbers, whereupon you will receive an overflow error.

I should teach this stuff.

And how come you use hungarian notation for the boolean but not the integer?

YOU TRY TO CONFUSE!

kpg

As FrisbeeŽ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> YOU TRY TO CONFUSE!

it's pseudo code - you're supposed to use your i-mag-e-nation.

xor ax,ax ;initialize trolls
xor bx,bx ;initialize feedtrolls
_lbl1:
call isFeedingTrolls ;set bx to -1 if feeding trolls
cmp bx,-1
jne lbl2
inc ax
jmp short _lbl1
lbl2:
dec ax
jg _lbl1
retn

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns9892606691EFDipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> As kpg once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> Dim bFeedTrolls As Boolean
>> Dim Trools As Integer
>> Do
>> If bFeedTrolls Then
>> Trolls = Trolls + 1
>> Else
>> Trolls = Trolls - 1
>> End If
>> Loop Until Trolls = 0

> hmmmm....this might explain why my programs never seem
> to work the first time....

One word: OPTION EXPLICIT

Stan

Yes that's right DB, I'm Lowdes. Jeez, no wonder you're unemployed.

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wow Lowdes, I didn't think you had it in you to post in here again. I
> figured our latest bout was good enough to keep you away for a lot longer
> than just a month.
>
> A hearty f**k off to you.
>
> --
> BD
>
> "Stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Jeez, I get a waste of time call out, so as I'm in here, I thought I'd
>> mosey on over and check out the latest crap posted by the MCNGP jerks.
>>
>> Apart from the nauseating spurge coming from DB, It's all quite! Surely
>> there can't be that many grotto's without Santas' this year that they'd
>> need to stoop so low as to employ the MCNGP members?
>>
>> Ho, Ho. Ho, Ho

Consultant

off contract