Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: ping Fris

OT: ping Fris

kpg

National Champions?

I expect LSU to dismantle ND.

We should be playing Michigan, I really hate USC.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns988F9800A6933ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> National Champions?

You know, I never expected Florida to win in bounceyball, so you never know.

> I expect LSU to dismantle ND.

Absolutely. As long as Russel doesn't look as confused as he did against
the Gators, it should be a rout. Definitely going to be watching that one.

> We should be playing Michigan, I really hate USC.

I don't hate USC as much as I'm new HUGE FAN of UCLA.

But yes, I'd much more like LSU shutting-up the Michigan fans.

Bunch of whiners...

Briscobar

news:%23b9bph%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns988F9800A6933ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> National Champions?

> You know, I never expected Florida to win in bounceyball, so you never
> know.
>
>> I expect LSU to dismantle ND.

> Absolutely. As long as Russel doesn't look as confused as he did against
> the Gators, it should be a rout. Definitely going to be watching that
> one.
>
>> We should be playing Michigan, I really hate USC.

> I don't hate USC as much as I'm new HUGE FAN of UCLA.
>
> But yes, I'd much more like LSU shutting-up the Michigan fans.
>
> Bunch of whiners...

GO 'CUSE!

OT: Ping Fris kpg MCSE 4 07-04-2008 05:40 PM
OT:Ping Fris CBIC MCSE 46 01-15-2007 01:58 AM
OT: PING FRIS Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 07:18 PM
Re: fris this is your fault Consultant MCSE 1 08-23-2003 02:56 AM
Re: fris this is your fault =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 08-19-2003 04:56 PM

Advertisments