Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Pix 506 crc errors

Pix 506 crc errors

pasmore26@hotmail.com

Hi,
I have a pix 506 that's giving me crc and input errors (an avg of 50
errors/hour) It keeps rebooting itself every 24 hrs. I have put in a
new pix, changed the cabling(crossover cables to a switch), change the
speed from half duplex to full and at one point auto. Placed a hub then
a switch in between. Swapped the cables between the inside and outside
interfaces. I have also checked the crypto map and management access
inside as well as making sure the sysopt command is in place. Nothing
indicates why we see intermittent crashes. Nothing has changed
configuration wise.I have thrown everthing at this and am at a loss.

Any suggestions?

--Sydonna

String::CRC crc function returns incorrect result, why? `Zidane Tribal Perl 1 07-28-2007 08:01 PM
String::CRC crc function returns incorrect result, why? `Zidane Tribal Perl Misc 3 07-27-2007 11:41 AM
crc-8 and crc-16 code... Mamut C++ 5 02-22-2007 02:22 PM
pix 501 to pix 506 easy vpn fredrikmagnil@hotmail.com Cisco 3 05-22-2006 06:42 AM
VPN Site-to-Site with PIX 506 and PIX 515UR (6.3.1). How ? Javier Villegas Cisco 1 01-27-2004 07:29 PM

Advertisments