Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Windows Explorer 7

Re: Windows Explorer 7

Michael Nemtsev

Hello yamaha23,

Check your system with antivirus/adware removal for adWare/virus
..
y> Loaded this 1 day ago but noe when typing www.google.com the software
y> slows and then displays another completely different web search
y> engine. With yahoo it goes straight in . The majority of the listed
y> favorites also connect ok. How do I reset the browser so that a fault
y> free connection to google is achieved please. Thanks
y>
---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [C# MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche

=?Utf-8?B?eWFtYWhhMjM=?=

Hi Michael, many thanks for that. I has run Norton Antivirus and it showed no
threats or virus present which threw me a bit. I downloaded STOPzilla.com and
it detected 5 viruses present. Media-Codec was listed as risk severe. They
have all been removed and the browser is working fine now. Tks again for your
help.
--
yamaha23