Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox Bookmarks misplaced when reformatting my pc

Firefox Bookmarks misplaced when reformatting my pc

Robert

When I reformated my pc and reinstalled Firefox, I lost all my
wonderful bookmarks. Does anyone know the file extention for Firefox
bookmark file so I can import them? Thanks, Robert

Leonidas Jones

Robert wrote:
> When I reformated my pc and reinstalled Firefox, I lost all my
> wonderful bookmarks. Does anyone know the file extention for Firefox
> bookmark file so I can import them? Thanks, Robert

This article should give you guidance:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Lost_bookmarks

Lee