Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox 2.0 problem -> no images

Firefox 2.0 problem -> no images

Leonidas Jones

> Hello,
>
> In my Firefox 2.0 some images don't show up. (the .gif)
> I actually installed 2.0 because since the last update of 1.5 I got
> this problem.
>
> web features => load all images is checked
> But there's no "Load Images for the Originating Site Only" anymore!
>
> I don't use a special firewall on top of the one that is standard in
> Windows XP.
> I didn't install any other programs either.
>
> Anyone an idea?
>
> Thanks for helping me out!!
>
> Jonas

They hid the pref.

Type about:config into your location bar. Filter for image, and find:

permissions.default.image

Set the value to 1 to allow all images, it should be the default setting.

Lee