Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Programmatic Digital Signatures

Programmatic Digital Signatures

zobalee

First, I'm using VS.NET 2005 w/ CR 11, and VB.NET.

I'm dynamically populating a Crystal Reports report and need to add a
digital signature to it. The report is exported to a pdf, but now my client
requires it be digitally signed.

Does anyone have any experience doing this sort of thing. Will a 3rd party
control be necessary, and if so, does anyone know of one for a reasonable
price? All I've seen are around $500 or more, and out of reach of his
budget...well, for this one purpose.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee...

Discussion Regarding Digital Signatures Ari Computer Security 22 01-07-2008 12:16 AM
Digital Signatures in PDF documents for complete security and privacy E-Lock Digital Signature Computer Support 0 04-27-2007 06:28 AM
backing up digital signatures Ike Java 1 01-12-2006 11:17 PM
digital signatures Jose ASP .Net 0 11-08-2005 12:43 PM
Security Flaw in how Outlook verifies Digital Signatures Roberto Franceschetti Computer Security 5 02-19-2005 04:49 AM

Advertisments