Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > HTML Messages

HTML Messages

GFS

I recently installed Enigmail and lost all ability to create html
messages. I tried removing enigmail with-out change. Any thoughts?

GFS

Never mind, it always seems that I find my answer right after posting my
question.