Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Turn off tabs

Turn off tabs

Cueless

Hi. Is there a way to turn off tabbed browsing? Thanks.

Rom

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:13:43 -0500, Cueless wrote:

> Is there a way to turn off tabbed browsing?

For Firefox 2.0, look at what's selected in "Tools > Options > Tabs",
and also don't manually open tabs.

There's a "Tab Killer" extension, but doesn't seem to have been
updated for Firefox 2.0 <https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1938/>.

--
Rom

Vangard

Cueless wrote:
> Hi. Is there a way to turn off tabbed browsing? Thanks.

We had this discussion a month or so ago.

We couldn't work out why anyone would want to, but if you don't like tabs just don't open stuff in them.

Cueless

Sometimes clicking a link opens a tab automatically, that's why I want to
turn it off.
news:ekj05s$pr7$(E-Mail Removed)...