Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Passed 70-284 Finally!

Passed 70-284 Finally!

JaR

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:53:23 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

> As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>
>> JaR wrote:
>>> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:56:51 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

>>> Expi

>> alido
>>
>> Fweeet!
>>
>> Use of three-syllable word.
>>
>> Five yard penalty, loss of down.

> damn, now we have to kick a field goal

Oh carp, Kerpal hasn't made one all year.

Can we use a cat, just this once?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Frisbee

news:Xns988983243C995ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> As Frisbee once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>
>> JaR wrote:
>>> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:56:51 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

>>> Expi

>> alido
>>
>> Fweeet!
>>
>> Use of three-syllable word.
>>
>> Five yard penalty, loss of down.

> damn, now we have to kick a field goal

Good gawd I hope it's not Chris Hetland attempting it.

Frisbee

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:53:23 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
>
>> As Frisbee once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>>
>>> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

>>> alido
>>>
>>> Fweeet!
>>>
>>> Use of three-syllable word.
>>>
>>> Five yard penalty, loss of down.

>> damn, now we have to kick a field goal

> Oh carp, Kerpal hasn't made one all year.
>
> Can we use a cat, just this once?

Does Kerpal have any eligibility left? Urban Meyer wants to know.

kpg

As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:53:23 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
>
>> As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>>
>>> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

>>> alido
>>>
>>> Fweeet!
>>>
>>> Use of three-syllable word.
>>>
>>> Five yard penalty, loss of down.

>> damn, now we have to kick a field goal

> Oh carp, Kerpal hasn't made one all year.
>
> Can we use a cat, just this once?

The kicking team is out on the field, so they will attempt
the field goal...

....and the referee has indicated they will allow the use of
a cat,something the sideline had requested...

So here we go... they're set...here's the snap, its wobbly
but he manages to get it down...

....the kick is up...errrowwww...oh my goodness...that cat
is not happy...no good! It's no good! I can't believe he
missed it, but it went wide right...that cat was flipping all
over the place...and it had no chance of splitting the uprights!

Well, everyone will be second guessing the decision to use
a cat in such a critical situation, this my be it for the coach.

Frisbee

news:Xns9889948AA4343ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:53:23 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
>>
>>> As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>>> damn, now we have to kick a field goal

>> Oh carp, Kerpal hasn't made one all year.
>>
>> Can we use a cat, just this once?

> The kicking team is out on the field, so they will attempt
> the field goal...
>
> ...and the referee has indicated they will allow the use of
> a cat,something the sideline had requested...
>
> So here we go... they're set...here's the snap, its wobbly
> but he manages to get it down...
>
> ...the kick is up...errrowwww...oh my goodness...that cat
> is not happy...no good! It's no good! I can't believe he
> missed it, but it went wide right...that cat was flipping all
> over the place...and it had no chance of splitting the uprights!
>
> Well, everyone will be second guessing the decision to use
> a cat in such a critical situation, this my be it for the coach.

JaR to BAMA!

PajaP

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:43:01 -0800, Julia
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I passed the Exchange 2003 exam (70-284) today with an 880. I'm so excited!
>I thought I would never be finished with this one.

Congrats.

>70-291 is next.

I have 70-290 to do next. Then on to 70-291.
I hope to have both done by end of January.

I was going to do 70-284 for my elective but am thinking of CompTIA
Security+ instead. Not enough experience with Exchange (I use Mercury
as my mail server) and cannot get inspired enough to bother with it.

--
Thx.
PajaP

Brat

"PajaP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:43:01 -0800, Julia
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I passed the Exchange 2003 exam (70-284) today with an 880. I'm so
>>excited!
>>I thought I would never be finished with this one.
>>

> Congrats.
>
>>70-291 is next.

> I have 70-290 to do next. Then on to 70-291.
> I hope to have both done by end of January.
>
> I was going to do 70-284 for my elective but am thinking of CompTIA
> Security+ instead. Not enough experience with Exchange (I use Mercury
> as my mail server) and cannot get inspired enough to bother with it.

Ah but if you take Exchange and get your MCSA you get ANOTHER pin and card
stating you have MCSA: Messaging

news:Xns9889948AA4343ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...

> The kicking team is out on the field, so they will attempt
> the field goal...
>
> ...and the referee has indicated they will allow the use of
> a cat,something the sideline had requested...
>
> So here we go... they're set...here's the snap, its wobbly
> but he manages to get it down...
>
> ...the kick is up...errrowwww...oh my goodness...that cat
> is not happy...no good! It's no good! I can't believe he
> missed it, but it went wide right...that cat was flipping all
> over the place...and it had no chance of splitting the uprights!
>
> Well, everyone will be second guessing the decision to use
> a cat in such a critical situation, this my be it for the coach.

<madden>

Ya know, if Kerpal had just kicked that cat a little straighterer, it would
have gone thru the uptrights....

....and well, if it had gone thru the uprights, it would have been a field
goal.

Kerpal stinks, who let him kick that cat anyways?

</madden>

--
BD
MCNGP #51

=?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

I'll have my MCSA when I pass this next exam. So, since I passed Exchange
they'll send me 2 pins? One that just says MCSA and one that says
MCSA-Messaging? LOL, cool. Will my new card then say "MCP, MCSA,
MCSA-Messaging?"

Passing the Exchange exam yesterday was excellent timing! I had my yearly
review today. I had planned on bringing up the discussion about a pay
increase during my review but my boss brought it up before I had the chance
to. Hopefully I'll get more $ in 2007. Then when I have my MCSE by the end
of 2007 hopefully he'll want to adjust my pay some more.

"Brat®" wrote:

> "PajaP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:43:01 -0800, Julia
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >>I passed the Exchange 2003 exam (70-284) today with an 880. I'm so
> >>excited!
> >>I thought I would never be finished with this one.
> >>

> > Congrats.
> >
> >>70-291 is next.

> > I have 70-290 to do next. Then on to 70-291.
> > I hope to have both done by end of January.
> >
> > I was going to do 70-284 for my elective but am thinking of CompTIA
> > Security+ instead. Not enough experience with Exchange (I use Mercury
> > as my mail server) and cannot get inspired enough to bother with it.

> Ah but if you take Exchange and get your MCSA you get ANOTHER pin and card
> stating you have MCSA: Messaging

LRM

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'll have my MCSA when I pass this next exam. So, since I passed Exchange
> they'll send me 2 pins? One that just says MCSA and one that says
> MCSA-Messaging? LOL, cool. Will my new card then say "MCP, MCSA,
> MCSA-Messaging?"
>
> Passing the Exchange exam yesterday was excellent timing! I had my yearly
> review today. I had planned on bringing up the discussion about a pay
> increase during my review but my boss brought it up before I had the
> chance
> to. Hopefully I'll get more $ in 2007. Then when I have my MCSE by the
> end
> of 2007 hopefully he'll want to adjust my pay some more.

I never give pay raises based on certs. I need to see solid growth in
technical skills, initiative and willingness to get me coffee! If they
happen to get a cert somewhere in there then maybe I'll buy lunch that day.
Good luck with your new ice scraper.