Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > mail client

mail client

Chip

I just upgraded to FF 2.0, and I lost the ability to check email from
the tools drop down. How do I get it back?
Thanks

Miller

*Chip* wrote on 27.11.06 15:44:
> I just upgraded to FF 2.0, and I lost the ability to check email from
> the tools drop down. How do I get it back?

This feature isn't built in anymore. Maybe someone will write an
extension for that, but yet i don't know of one.

cu, Miller

Leonidas Jones

Miller wrote:
> *Chip* wrote on 27.11.06 15:44:
>> I just upgraded to FF 2.0, and I lost the ability to check email from
>> the tools drop down. How do I get it back?

> This feature isn't built in anymore. Maybe someone will write an
> extension for that, but yet i don't know of one.
>
> cu, Miller

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3591/

Lee

Scott Nelson

This is why I enjoy reading this newsgroup. No matter what you ask,
someone knows the answer. Thanks Lee.

Scott

--
Stop by and visit me on the Web...

http://www.treasuredude.net.tc
or
http://pie.midco.net/treasuredude

"If you give a person a fish, they'll fish for a day. But if you train a
person to fish, they'll fish for a lifetime."
- Dan Quayle