Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Modelsim: have the compile report in the transcript window ?

Modelsim: have the compile report in the transcript window ?

OL

I'm new to Modelsim. Actually, I recently switched from Cadence NCsim
to Modelsim Altera Edition (6.1d).
In my opinion, an annoying feature on Modelsim is that the compilation
reports is not directly displayed in the transcript window, but you have
to right-click on the VHDL/VERILOG source > Compile > Compile Report...
Is there a way to integrate the compiler report into the transcript
window ?

OL

OL wrote:
> I'm new to Modelsim. Actually, I recently switched from Cadence
> NCsim to Modelsim Altera Edition (6.1d).
> In my opinion, an annoying feature on Modelsim is that the
> compilation reports is not directly displayed in the transcript window,
> but you have to right-click on the VHDL/VERILOG source > Compile >
> Compile Report...
> Is there a way to integrate the compiler report into the transcript
> window ?

OK, forget it. I found the option in:
Project Settings > Display compiler output...