Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > EAP SIM and EAP AKA methods with WZCSVC

EAP SIM and EAP AKA methods with WZCSVC

frank

Hi,
I am developing the protocols of authentication EAP-SIM and EAP-AKA. It
is necessary that they work in the environment of Windows 2000 and XP
with the service WZCSVC.
The functionality of this service to connect to the access point (AP)
is correct in all the supported cases by the "WZCSetInterface"
function.

The DLLs(EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA) are developed and correctly installed in the
register of windows.
In the path:
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\RasMan\PPP\ EAP

My problem is that I cannot find information about how to execute or
activate these EAP's DLLs after the connection by means of
"WZCSetInterface" function is made.

In my copy of file "wzcsapi.h", the struct WZC_WLAN_CONFIG only have
defined the WZC_EAPOL_PARAMS member for the 802.1x parameters if
"Windows CE" environment is defined, not for 2000 or XP.

In the WZC_WLAN_CONFIG struct for 2000 and XP there is no room for the
802.1x parameters and information, in order to execute the protocol
EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA and/or any other EAP method or i do not know where.

In any case it does not work either with the WZC_EAPOL_PARAMS struct or
I donīt know how.

I do not know how I have to call the functions of the library
WZCSAPI.DLL, nor in what order, in order to activate the 802.1x
protocols.
Some of the related functions of the WZCSAPI.DLL are the following:

CreateEapcfgNode
DestroyEapcfgNode
EapcfgNodeFromKey
ReadEapcfgList
WZCEapolFreeState
WZCEapolGetCustomAuthData
WZCEapolGetInterfaceParams
WZCEapolQueryState
WZCEapolReAuthenticate
WZCEapolSetCustomAuthData
WZCEapolSetInterfaceParams
WZCEapolUIResponse
WZCEapolUserLogOff
WZCEapolUserLogOn
WZCGetEapUserInfo

Any source code sample about this question will be welcome.
Any help on this status message would be very appreciated too.

Sorry for my bad English.

Best regards,
Frank