Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCPID

MCPID

=?Utf-8?B?c2VidmVl?=

How can I get mcpid. Please help me?

Thierry DEMAN [MVP]

Hello,

just ask to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) !

Bye.
--
Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
MVP Exchange, SQL/Server
"sebvee" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I get mcpid. Please help me?

Frantz Dhin

MS mailed you a plastic card with the diploma. If you still have it your
MCP ID is stated on that.
If you dont have it, then you need to contact your regional service
center: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...orldsites.mspx

Best regards
Frantz Dhin

sebvee wrote:
> How can I get mcpid. Please help me?

Harald Rüdinger

"Frantz Dhin" <(E-Mail Removed)-bruger.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> MS mailed you a plastic card with the diploma. If you still have it your
> MCP ID is stated on that.
> If you dont have it, then you need to contact your regional service
> center: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...orldsites.mspx
>
> Best regards
> Frantz Dhin
>
> sebvee wrote:
>> How can I get mcpid. Please help me?

Hi all.

They can mail you a plastic card? Do they have this microwave fax with
mailfunction too, from which I get my favorite pizza each evening?

SCNR ;o)

You mean, they sent it via traditional mail , e.g. with the MCP Welcome Kit?

Harald