Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > intermittent wireless connection

intermittent wireless connection

=?Utf-8?B?QW5ub3llZCBTdXJmZXI=?=

I receive wireless Internet on my laptop thanks to my landlord, who recently
replaced a wireless router upstairs because the Internet frequently went
down. Ever since the replacement, though, my Internet connection turns off
and turns on without me doing anything. For example, I'm online right now,
even though the little wireless icon on the lower right side of my screen has
a red X across it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.