Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Not able to see folders

Not able to see folders

=?Utf-8?B?ZW5z?=

XP Pro
Desktop connected to wireless router via cable. Laptop connected via
wireless card. Desktop sees all of shared laptop as well as internet.
Laptop sees Desktop in workgroup, but no folders listed, but can access
internet. Not able to add anything to My Network places. Am able to ping
desktop. All firewalls and antivirus (eTrust) turned off. Logged in in safe
mode with networking. Still no luck.
Any ideas??? Thanks.
Ernie

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).