Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > VC++ printing in a Dialog App

VC++ printing in a Dialog App

goofolution goofolution is offline
Junior Member

Hey all i've created a dialog bassed application that is used to calculate shipping costs based on a number of constant variables, as well as variables associated with each product. The application is all but complete as i am having a seriously hard time finidng out any info on how to add printing functionality.

The app consists of a flex grid which holds all the data associated with each product, along with around 12 fields of values.

What i need to be able to do is print out each row of the flex grid followed by the values of the other fields, basically it is a report.

I've been searching for hours on CPrintDialog, CPageSetupDialog etc and although i have got a CPrintDialog added to my app im confused as to where to proceed from here. any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance.

goofolution goofolution is offline
Junior Member

ok so no replies yet...surely someone must know something about what i am asking.
Maybe my question is unclear. I have the printer details using the CPrintDialog class, and now i want to send a document to the printer. Only i am not using a document based program. i am using a dialog based one which has numerous fields and a flex grid, whose data needs to printed out in report form, preferably on a landscape view printout.

am kinda stuck on this so need some help please.

cheers.