Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Secure your Online Store with SSL Certificates

Secure your Online Store with SSL Certificates

Lonelyguy Lonelyguy is offline
Junior Member

Hello friends,

Customers are becoming increasingly aware of the advantages of SSL security and will often (and with good reason) not purchase online from stores that have not implemented digital certificates and SSL. All major web merchants now use SSL security to encourage customers to buy online.

I've got SSL Certificate for my own site and it has really helped my online business.

http://www.ssl.com./

GLOSSI