Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Tool tip

Tool tip

mohammadwasim_1@lycos.com

What is ToolTip? I need some good details on this topic can any one
just help me?

Cerebrus

> What is ToolTip? I need some good details on this topic can any one
> just help me?

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooltip>

Blackmetal

in a simple way: every message you see when you point an object with your
mouse

damn...jaja

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> What is ToolTip? I need some good details on this topic can any one
> just help me?

merrysusan0@lycos.com

It's too simple. Tool Tip is a small rectangular window that denotes
the brief description about the purpose of the control. I happened to
cross a good definition on this topic and would like to share with
you.You follow this link formore details:

http://www.ucertify.com/article/MCSD...-ToolTip-.html

merrysusan0@lycos.com

It's too simple. Tool Tip is a small rectangular window that denotes
the brief description about the purpose of the control. I happened to
cross a good definition on this topic and would like to share with
you.You can follow this link for more details:

http://www.ucertify.com/article/MCSD...-ToolTip-.html