Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Lining up columns

Lining up columns

=?Utf-8?B?UnVzc2VsbCBSZXdpcw==?=

This is my first post so please bear with me, please. What I want to do is
create lines on text where each line begins with a letter then a decimal
point then two spaces and a short sentence. The problem I'm having is getting
the decimals to line up vertically. Will someone please offer some
suggestions?
Thanks
--
Russell

Jonathan Roberts

wrong group

"Russell Rewis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is my first post so please bear with me, please. What I want to do is
> create lines on text where each line begins with a letter then a decimal
> point then two spaces and a short sentence. The problem I'm having is

getting
> the decimals to line up vertically. Will someone please offer some
> suggestions?
> Thanks
> --
> Russell

=?Utf-8?B?UnVzc2VsbA==?=

I appologize. Would you please point me to the right group? I didn't see a
choice closer to the subject to choose from. "Discussion Groups Home",
"English", "Learning" then "General Discussion".

"Jonathan Roberts" wrote:

> wrong group
>
> "Russell Rewis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This is my first post so please bear with me, please. What I want to do is
> > create lines on text where each line begins with a letter then a decimal
> > point then two spaces and a short sentence. The problem I'm having is

> getting
> > the decimals to line up vertically. Will someone please offer some
> > suggestions?
> > Thanks
> > --
> > Russell

Jonathan Roberts

No worries. Is this an Excel question or another product?

Jonathan

Russell wrote:
> I appologize. Would you please point me to the right group? I didn't see a
> choice closer to the subject to choose from. "Discussion Groups Home",
> "English", "Learning" then "General Discussion".
>
> "Jonathan Roberts" wrote:
>
> > wrong group
> >
> > "Russell Rewis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > This is my first post so please bear with me, please. What I want to do is
> > > create lines on text where each line begins with a letter then a decimal
> > > point then two spaces and a short sentence. The problem I'm having is

> > getting
> > > the decimals to line up vertically. Will someone please offer some
> > > suggestions?
> > > Thanks
> > > --
> > > Russell

=?Utf-8?B?UnVzc2VsbA==?=

It's Microsoft Office Word 2003. Am I way off base?

"Jonathan Roberts" wrote:

> No worries. Is this an Excel question or another product?
>
> Jonathan
>

> Russell wrote:
> > I appologize. Would you please point me to the right group? I didn't see a
> > choice closer to the subject to choose from. "Discussion Groups Home",
> > "English", "Learning" then "General Discussion".
> >
> > "Jonathan Roberts" wrote:
> >
> > > wrong group
> > >
> > > "Russell Rewis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > getting

Jonathan Roberts

"Russell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's Microsoft Office Word 2003. Am I way off base?

No, but I think you will have better luck in one of the
microsoft.public.office newsgroups.

Good luck!

having trouble with lining tables up kditty HTML 8 01-26-2006 05:54 AM
Table not lining up next to text tshad HTML 16 04-03-2005 10:26 PM
Lining up 'equals' signs Lazaroo HTML 3 03-26-2005 02:37 PM
(QUESTION) lining up border-bottom with padding-left:0.5em Steve Pugh HTML 3 02-11-2005 07:31 PM
CSS: Lining up images on one line RobM HTML 0 09-27-2004 11:56 AM

Advertisments