Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!!

!!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!!

!!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!!

!!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!!

OUR MAIL ORDER STARTS, AND YOU ARE THE FIRST

Dear Friends,

Many people are going to tell you that there are.."no more secrets" to
making the big profits in mail order. Well, nothing can be farther from the
truth.

THIS IS A PROMOTION

Our Ambition is to win you as a partner.

FOR Only 1 US-DOLLAR / 1 EURO or 1 British Pound, you are one of the
beginners in our MAIL-LIST >SECRETS<, and so the first, who will get SECRETS
first

The 1 USD / 1 EURO or 1 British Pound is for processing and storage your
Mail-adress.
Well, the normal processing and storage ist more then 1 USD, EURO or BP, but
we wanna show you, that we wanna have your trust.

Yes,
this is an extraordinary way to start, but this is for us the only way to
"separate the chaff from wheat",
which means, we want people who have the real interest and desire on
earning money.
THIS PEOPLE WILL DO THIS WITH A LAUGH.

The Only need is, that you have the ambition to earn big money. Nothing
more.

Please write your Mail-Adress CLEARLY on a piece of paper:

> MAIL-LIST "Secrets" ENG < + your Mail-adress.

Put the 1 USD / 1 EURO or 1 British Pound between the paper, and then the
paper in an dark piece of a paper. For example, piece of a newsletter.

P.S.
you can change 1 EURO / 1 BP also by every moneybank into a 1 US-Dollar
Banknote. So it is easier to send.

Put it all into an envelope, close it, stamp it, and send it per Postal way
to:

S.P.L. Solutions
- Marketing -
Post-Box 4262
D - 24041 Kiel
GERMANY

IF you pay fast you will get a SPECIAL PRESENT !!!

After we receive your payment, you are in the Mail-List for starters.

Be exited.

MAIL ORDER STARTS BY THE END of NOVEMBER, So hurry up.

Neil

did you hear "!!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE
!!!" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!!

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Where do I sign? Hang on, you'll need to speak
to my rep. His name is Ramone....

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- What is the padding on these walls for?

LRM

"!!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!!"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER BRIDE !!!

IFYPFY

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns987F881D9E92Cneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "!!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER
> MILLIONAIRE
> !!!" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> !!! THIS TIME NEXT YEAR YOU COULD BE A MAIL ORDER MILLIONAIRE !!!

> WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Where do I sign? Hang on, you'll need to speak
> to my rep. His name is Ramone....

Awesome...I can't believe an opportunity like this actually found *US*. I
mean c'mon, what are the odds? They've got to be a MILLION to ONE!!!!
Dude...I am NOT letting this one pass me by.

He, do you think I can borrow Ram One?