Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Anger management

OT: Anger management

kpg

Yours not mine.

I have next week off.

It's a new cost cutting idea of the boss. Sure, we have
to take vacation days if we want to get paid, but I have
tons.

We also take off xmas week.

T-38 minutes now...

kpg

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns987EA14A4B9DCipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...

> Yours not mine.
>
> I have next week off.
>
> It's a new cost cutting idea of the boss. Sure, we have
> to take vacation days if we want to get paid, but I have
> tons.
>
> We also take off xmas week.
>
> T-38 minutes now...
>
> kpg

So, does that mean you'll be poasting more, or less, next week?

kpg

As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> T-38 minutes now...
>>
>> kpg
>>

> So, does that mean you'll be poasting more, or less, next week?

Less. a lot less. When i'm not at work, I actualy have a life!

JaR

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:51:17 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

> It's a new cost cutting idea of the boss. Sure, we have
> to take vacation days if we want to get paid, but I have
> tons.

Circling the drain, are we?

> We also take off xmas week.

When they start to do that crap, you can start looking for a LOT of time
off, IME. YMMV.

Hope I'm wrong.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

CBIC

news:Xns987EA14A4B9DCipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...

> Yours not mine.
>
> I have next week off.
>
> It's a new cost cutting idea of the boss. Sure, we have
> to take vacation days if we want to get paid, but I have
> tons.
>
> We also take off xmas week.
>
> T-38 minutes now...

G0DDAMB M0THERFSCKER

CBIC

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:51:17 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
>
>> It's a new cost cutting idea of the boss. Sure, we have
>> to take vacation days if we want to get paid, but I have
>> tons.
>>

> Circling the drain, are we?
>
>> We also take off xmas week.

> When they start to do that crap, you can start looking for a LOT of time
> off, IME. YMMV.
>
> Hope I'm wrong.

I thought that but didn't have the heart to type it. So we've established
you're a heartless b@stard. It's been a productive day.

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns987EA3A0A3D84ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>>> T-38 minutes now...
>>>
>>> kpg
>>>

>> So, does that mean you'll be poasting more, or less, next week?

> Less. a lot less. When i'm not at work, I actualy have a life!

Bummer.

Well, not that you have a life...just... well, you know.

JaR

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:23:28 -0600, CBIC cast into the ether:

> I thought that but didn't have the heart to type it. So we've established
> you're a heartless b@stard. It's been a productive day.

I just came back from the doc's office where some wannabe vampire in a
white smock tried without success for a half-hour to get blood. After the
last stab which went through the fscking vein and into a nerve easily
three-quarters of an inch below, I am ready to torture puppies. And now
because the dimwitted klutz was not able to draw the required specimens, I
am obliged to return Monday so her colleague can try, assuming of course
that nobody drives a stake through he heart, or daylight doesn't penetrate
her coffin over the weekend.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

kpg

As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:51:17 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
>>
>>> It's a new cost cutting idea of the boss. Sure, we have
>>> to take vacation days if we want to get paid, but I have
>>> tons.
>>>

>> Circling the drain, are we?
>>
>>> We also take off xmas week.

>> When they start to do that crap, you can start looking for a LOT of
>> time off, IME. YMMV.
>>
>> Hope I'm wrong.
>>

> I thought that but didn't have the heart to type it. So we've
> established you're a heartless b@stard. It's been a productive day.

It's OK. I know the socre...

Circling the drain? Heck no. Were down past the water trap, where
all that hair and slime builds up.

Next stop...the sewer!

kemp

This is the one (and only) case on this earth that a old hag is
preferred over a young sexy blonde phlebotomist.

JaR wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:23:28 -0600, CBIC cast into the ether:
>
>> I thought that but didn't have the heart to type it. So we've established
>> you're a heartless b@stard. It's been a productive day.

> I just came back from the doc's office where some wannabe vampire in a
> white smock tried without success for a half-hour to get blood. After the
> last stab which went through the fscking vein and into a nerve easily
> three-quarters of an inch below, I am ready to torture puppies. And now
> because the dimwitted klutz was not able to draw the required specimens, I
> am obliged to return Monday so her colleague can try, assuming of course
> that nobody drives a stake through he heart, or daylight doesn't penetrate
> her coffin over the weekend.

Apple analysts worry about "anger" from users? RichA Digital Photography 21 10-28-2011 06:03 PM
Anger MJK Digital Photography 0 05-31-2008 09:55 AM
Anger, Rage, Confusion... Roy ASP .Net 3 01-30-2005 09:39 PM
Five Free Anger Management Tips Catherine Computer Support 2 05-08-2004 01:50 PM
What's up with R2 version of Anger Management? ClarkVent DVD Video 0 01-06-2004 02:52 PM

Advertisments