Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE Exams

MCSE Exams

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

Hi, i'm new here, also i would like to ask a question:
Once i've passed all exams required for MSCE, how do i obtain certification?

Jtyc

> Hi, i'm new here, also i would like to ask a question:
> Once i've passed all exams required for MSCE, how do i obtain
> certification?

They send it to you.

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi, i'm new here, also i would like to ask a question:
>> Once i've passed all exams required for MSCE, how do i obtain
>> certification?

> They send it to you.

But only if you ask nicely.

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi, i'm new here, also i would like to ask a question:
>>> Once i've passed all exams required for MSCE, how do i obtain
>>> certification?

>> They send it to you.

> But only if you ask nicely.

Bribery never hurt.

kpg

As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> They send it to you.

>> But only if you ask nicely.
>>

> Bribery never hurt.

I think dinner and a movie are the way to go.

Something romantic.

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns987E65667BAC9ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>

>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> But only if you ask nicely.
>>>

>> Bribery never hurt.

> I think dinner and a movie are the way to go.
>
> Something romantic.

Very true...Bill and Steve both love ... well, I probably should be giving
up that information.

Kline Sphere

>>> Bribery never hurt.
>>
>> I think dinner and a movie are the way to go.
>>
>> Something romantic.
>>

>Very true...Bill and Steve both love ... well, I probably should be giving
>up that information.

which one spits and which one swallows?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

BD[MCNGP]

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> I think dinner and a movie are the way to go.
>>>
>>> Something romantic.
>>>

>>Very true...Bill and Steve both love ... well, I probably should be giving
>>up that information.

> which one spits and which one swallows?

They're moody...it all depends on the time of ... damb, again, TMI.

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBJVA==?=

Where they get my adress from? From Prometric test center? or do i have to
register somwhere?
"Jtyc" wrote:

> > Hi, i'm new here, also i would like to ask a question:
> > Once i've passed all exams required for MSCE, how do i obtain
> > certification?

> They send it to you.

BD[MCNGP]

"Paul IT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Where they get my adress from? From Prometric test center? or do i have
> register somwhere?

The assumption was made that you gave them your CORRECT information when you
took your exams, signed up for your 'passport' account, registered as an
MCP, and yes....registered at Prometric.

You are using the SAME information for each of these registrations, right?