Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [PING] MCNGP

[PING] MCNGP

BD[MCNGP]

Temporary forums set up at CertGuard.

http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/

If you're already registered, then you're already in. If you have not
registered yet, then once you DO register, you'll have to wait for me or
Cerebrus to add you to the MCNGP group.

..
..
..
..
..
..
..

BTW...sorry, you're not going to be the first poaster....Neil got there
first.

BratŪ

"BD[MCNGP]" <MCNGP#51> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Temporary forums set up at CertGuard.
>
> http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/
>
> If you're already registered, then you're already in. If you have not
> registered yet, then once you DO register, you'll have to wait for me or
> Cerebrus to add you to the MCNGP group.
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>

> BTW...sorry, you're not going to be the first poaster....Neil got there
> first.

Now why does that not surprise me?

hey let me in

--
BratŪ MCNGP # 69

JaR

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:06:55 -0600, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:

> BTW...sorry, you're not going to be the first poaster....Neil got there
> first.

I hope you have fiber.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

BD[MCNGP]

"BratŪ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "BD[MCNGP]" <MCNGP#51> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Temporary forums set up at CertGuard.
>>
>> http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/
>>
>> If you're already registered, then you're already in. If you have not
>> registered yet, then once you DO register, you'll have to wait for me or
>> Cerebrus to add you to the MCNGP group.
>>
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>>

>> BTW...sorry, you're not going to be the first poaster....Neil got there
>> first.

> Now why does that not surprise me?
>
> hey let me in

You're in.

Lasher

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in newsan.2006.11.17.00.19.47.380411
@lakabux.com:

> I hope you have fiber.

Yeah, everything hasn't been quite solid lately. Especially with the MCNGP
site because it is poo. BTW, I just bought hosting and can duel host up to
6 domains and am very tempted to consolidate. If anyone is interested, let
me know via here or find someone who knows my e-mail address and e-mail me.

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50

Cerebrus

This is a good idea, BD. The MCNGP have been terribly missing the good
ol' site. (apparently not TGP, though) Also, think about what OTHMAN
must be going through...

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/

BD[MCNGP]

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> This is a good idea, BD. The MCNGP have been terribly missing the good
> ol' site. (apparently not TGP, though) Also, think about what OTHMAN
> must be going through...

You ain't jokin' there! Man have we needed a site badly. I'm about to just
try to get my hands on the old MCNGP site and set it up at CG/MCNGP/ with a
redirect.

Cerebrus

BD[MCNGP] wrote:

> You ain't jokin' there! Man have we needed a site badly. I'm about to just
> try to get my hands on the old MCNGP site and set it up at CG/MCNGP/ with a
> redirect.

The Brinkster advert says that they offer free hosting. In case free
hosting is not an option, I think we should come up with something like
an annual MCNGP fee Considering that we have 54 members, a few dollars
per member per year should cover the hosting fees easily. Or so I
think...

BD[MCNGP]

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> BD[MCNGP] wrote:
>
>> You ain't jokin' there! Man have we needed a site badly. I'm about to
>> just
>> try to get my hands on the old MCNGP site and set it up at CG/MCNGP/ with
>> redirect.

> The Brinkster advert says that they offer free hosting. In case free
> hosting is not an option, I think we should come up with something like
> an annual MCNGP fee Considering that we have 54 members, a few dollars
> per member per year should cover the hosting fees easily. Or so I
> think...

Only problem with just about any free hosting is that you're looking at a
lame domain name...i.e. mcngp.brinkster.net...that won't fly

Cerebrus

Actually my comment would have been better located in the Certguard
private forum for the MCNGP. I now see that you share my opinion about
this whole affair. We'll continue the conversation there...