Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy!

OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Mike T.

It's official: I am FINALLY once again gainfully employed!

All the stars aligned on this one. Besides the sweet money and bennies, 95%
of the job is in English, which means my good-but-not-yet-perfect German
isn't going to be that big of a deal. It's company-wide internal support for
Europe (with maybe some fallback from overseas if necessary) for a top-shelf
company (meaning the lusers at least may be in the neighborhood of a clue).
They're not letting me play with the really expensive toys yet, but this
will eventually lead to it.

And I don't even have to ask anyone if they want fries with that!

--
Mike T. (Colt 45. Works every time.)
MCNGP #XLI

CBIC

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >t's company-wide internal support for
>>Europe (with maybe some fallback from overseas if necessary)

> don't have to talk to the french do yer?

Or the Dutch?

Kline Sphere

>t's company-wide internal support for
>Europe (with maybe some fallback from overseas if necessary)

don't have to talk to the french do yer?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Frisbee«

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >t's company-wide internal support for
>>>Europe (with maybe some fallback from overseas if necessary)

>> don't have to talk to the french do yer?

> Or the Dutch?

I hate the Dutch.

Oh, and congrats, Mike!

Mike T.

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >t's company-wide internal support for
>>>Europe (with maybe some fallback from overseas if necessary)

>> don't have to talk to the french do yer?
>>

> Or the Dutch?

They're okay to deal with. Just don't get me started on the fscking
Belgians, though.

And thanks! =)

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

CBIC

"Mike T." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:455cbf6d$0$27619$(E-Mail Removed)-online.net...

> They're okay to deal with. Just don't get me started on the fscking
> Belgians, though.

Tell them I love their waffles. Oh and congrats on the gig.

Mike T.

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

> I hate the Dutch.

But they're world-renowned for their ovens and rudders!

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

JaR

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:24:55 +0100, Mike T. cast into the ether:

> It's official: I am FINALLY once again gainfully employed!
>
> All the stars aligned on this one. Besides the sweet money and bennies, 95%
> of the job is in English, which means my good-but-not-yet-perfect German
> isn't going to be that big of a deal. It's company-wide internal support for
> Europe (with maybe some fallback from overseas if necessary) for a top-shelf
> company (meaning the lusers at least may be in the neighborhood of a clue).
> They're not letting me play with the really expensive toys yet, but this
> will eventually lead to it.

Herzlichen Gl├╝ckwunsch!

> And I don't even have to ask anyone if they want fries with that!

Schnell, servierteller, bring mir die apfeln kuchen!

Sorry.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Mike T." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:455cbf6d$0$27619$(E-Mail Removed)-online.net...
>
>> They're okay to deal with. Just don't get me started on the fscking
>> Belgians, though.

> Tell them I love their waffles. Oh and congrats on the gig.

mmmmmmmm waffles.

Congrats Mike!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Be reasonable... Let's do it my way.

kpg

As Mike T. once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> It's official: I am FINALLY once again gainfully employed!

congrats...

I don't want to work, I want to bang on the drum all day.

Joy & Woe Installing New C Drive clot Computer Support 5 10-15-2005 03:58 PM
happy joy joy tribe MCSE 5 07-28-2004 06:48 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
Oh Joy, my bookmarks disappeared again Axl Firefox 13 01-26-2004 03:29 AM
Joy, another password problem Axl Firefox 1 10-08-2003 09:18 PM

Advertisments