Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE 2003 upgrade - Deadline?

MCSE 2003 upgrade - Deadline?

Schoolie

I heard that when Vista comes out, we will only have about a month to
upgrade our 2000 certs to 2003 certs. After the deadline, we will have
to take all 7 courses. Is this true? Does anybody know when they'll
discontinue the MCSE 2003 upgrade?

Thanks

Oliver Moazzezi

I would be very surprised if that was true..

Oliver

"Schoolie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I heard that when Vista comes out, we will only have about a month to
> upgrade our 2000 certs to 2003 certs. After the deadline, we will have
> to take all 7 courses. Is this true? Does anybody know when they'll
> discontinue the MCSE 2003 upgrade?
>
> Thanks

Kline Sphere

>I heard that when Vista comes out, we will only have about a month to
>upgrade our 2000 certs to 2003 certs. After the deadline, we will have
>to take all 7 courses. Is this true?

no it's not, the pixies were lying to you.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

BD[MCNGP]

"Schoolie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I heard that when Vista comes out, we will only have about a month to
> upgrade our 2000 certs to 2003 certs. After the deadline, we will have
> to take all 7 courses. Is this true? Does anybody know when they'll
> discontinue the MCSE 2003 upgrade?
>
> Thanks

I don't think they'll be retiring the upgrade exams for at least 2 more
years, as they tend to retire exams after 5 years of service, but keep an
eye on these pages:

The Exam News section is generally where they put information like that.

--
BD

BD[MCNGP]

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> no it's not, the pixies were lying to you.

Damb those lying pixies!!

Ok, who's got the pixie gun? We're goin' hunting for lying pixies.

Neil

did you hear "Schoolie" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> I heard that when Vista comes out, we will only have about a month to
> upgrade our 2000 certs to 2003 certs. After the deadline, we will have
> to take all 7 courses. Is this true? Does anybody know when they'll
> discontinue the MCSE 2003 upgrade?
>
> Thanks

um, nope.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...us/retired.asp

and certifications don't get retired, exams do....

....unless MS changes thier policy at some future point...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- A single fact can spoil a good argument.

Jtyc

Why do they pressure us like this?? I'm still trying to finish my NT4
track.

damnit...

Kline Sphere

>Why do they pressure us like this?? I'm still trying to finish my NT4
>track.

hey slow down buddy! I'm still working on my win nt 3.5

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

> hey slow down buddy! I'm still working on my win nt 3.5

loser

Jtyc

> techno freak.

don't be jealous of my l33t skillz.