Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Releasing the Beasts – Overclocking the GeForce 8800's

Releasing the Beasts – Overclocking the GeForce 8800's

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

"The main thing we want to know today; can the 8800 GTS, which sits significantly cheaper, come in and match or even beat GTX performance at stock speeds? And if it does, how much further can the 8800 GTX go to make it worth your while to spend those extra hard earned dollars on it, as opposed to the GTS variant?

In this article we’re not going to look at the graphics cards, we’ve already done that. Instead we will have a quick look at our test system setup and what we got with our overclocks. From there it’s straight into the benchmarks as that’s all we really need to see here today."

http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/983/

kamer kamer is offline
Junior Member

Hi, I am a new member here. I dont know much of javascript. I have a site with lots of downloads. I want that when users click on a link to download, an ad page appears first and after few seconds, it is redirected to the requested page. please help me. I am a layman in such scripts. Thanks.