Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wlan set up probs

Wlan set up probs

Nigel Nigel is offline
Junior Member

I am trying to set up a wlan . I have a broadband router connected to my laptop and everything is working fine. I am trying to become wireless .. I have a Samsung laptop with an Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection card and I'm trying to set it up with a D-LINK DI 24 router.
The new configuration works ok over the LAN but when I take the cable out and try the Wlan ... I get no network available. Is my D-link compatable with my laptop Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection card or do I need another configuration?

Would appreciate anyone's wisdom on this matter.