Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Sharing wireless Internet connection with wired connected desktop...

Sharing wireless Internet connection with wired connected desktop...

josh321 josh321 is offline
Junior Member

Hi
I have got a laptop & desktop. I have got wireless internet connection on my laptop. What i want to do is to share that connection, so i can access internet on my desktop as well. If i connect both machines via ehternet cable, the wireless connection just hangs. So, how can i connect two computers via ethernet and share wireless connection of one with the other.

Thanks