Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Xilinx-altera-problem

Xilinx-altera-problem

VHDL-BEGINNER VHDL-BEGINNER is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

i have a problem. I hope you can help me. I wrote a program using VHDL. The problem is, that the program is running on a Xilinx-Board but not on a Altera-Board.

I think, that it must be the same for both boards, because i use VHDL.

Can someone test this on his ALTERA Board and write about the result?

(Sorry for my bad english!)

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip new-board.zip (3.0 KB, 4 views)

VHDL-BEGINNER VHDL-BEGINNER is offline
Junior Member

can someone please look at the code and say me what is wrong there?

VHDL-BEGINNER VHDL-BEGINNER is offline
Junior Member

Please help!

is there an other forum, where i can get an answer?

I have this problem, which needs a urgent solution!!!