Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > i need help with my mozilla firefox pls.

i need help with my mozilla firefox pls.

iamdede iamdede is offline
Junior Member
Location: New Jersey

i installed an update to my mozilla firefox but now i cant run it.. when i click the logo it wont open.. an error pops up and says "The procedure entry point JS_DHashTableOperate could not be located in the dynamic library js3250.dll."

i tried to uninstall and reinstalling it but still the same problem.

i need help. thanks.