Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Anyone know what is going on with mozilla.support.firefox?

Anyone know what is going on with mozilla.support.firefox?

occam

Tony Raven wrote:
> occam wrote on 13/11/2006 08:49 +0100:
>>
>>> I resemble that remark <g>

>> You 'resemble'? If you resent the remark, why the grin?
>> In the meantime, I still cannot access mozilla.support.thunderbird -
>> which frustrates me, as this Saturday I ditched OE and Installed TB
>> 1.5.0.8.
>>
>> 'Where are all the support groups when you really need them' is a
>> paraphrase of a well known complaint about policemen.

> http://groups.google.com/group/mozil....firefox?hl=en
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...nderbird?hl=en

I am now able to connect to the two 'missing' support groups once again.
However, I see a lot more new mozilla user groups there now - so there
was an upgrade in the air. Not sure why it affected some (*me*) and not
others.