Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Icydock MB559 External Removable Hard Drive Enclosure @ ThinkComputers.org

Icydock MB559 External Removable Hard Drive Enclosure @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “With so many companies making external hard drive enclosures it is hard to separate yourself from the rest and make a unique product. Well Icydock specializes in hard drive enclosures and they have really impressed me with their latest offering the MB559 external removable hard drive enclosure. It is one of the best external hard drive enclosures that I have seen. With all of its features it really sets itself apart from all the other enclosures out there so let's take a look.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/index....reviews&id=518