Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Ultron Speecision Mouse Pad

Ultron Speecision Mouse Pad

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Brief: The Ultron Speecision is a 2in1 mouse pad, sporting a rough precision side and a fine speed side. The build quality of the pad is incredibly solid, due to the aluminum used. Since there is no cloth in use, the pad is resistant to any spilled liquids. We take our mice for a spin on both surfaces and test how each side fares.

Link: http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Ultron/Speecision