Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Ultra X-Finity 500W APFC at Overclockers Online

Ultra X-Finity 500W APFC at Overclockers Online

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: I think we can safely conclude that this is an excellent power supply. But, performance isn't the only factor that adds up to a power supply, it is an overall balance as well. Today, there are countless high quality power supplies within the 500W range so why choose the Ultra X-Finity 500W APFC power supply? Well the Ultra X-Finity 500W APFC power supply excels in not only performance, but aesthetics and functionality.

Link: http://www.overclockersonline.com/in...ticles&num=682