Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Foxconn 975X7AB Motherboard @ Viper Lair

Foxconn 975X7AB Motherboard @ Viper Lair

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Foxconn refreshes their 975X motherboard to support the C2D CPUs from Intel. How will it fare against the 965 chipset?

"Foxconn has always made a quality motherboard; hell, I have a few that are acting as servers right now they are that stable. The only knock I could ever give them in a review was their inability to overclock; apparently that cloud is thinning more than ever before. They are still not up to par with the likes of DFI, MSI and Asus when it comes to BIOS adjustments and extreme levels of overclocking, the distance to catch up is much less then just a few months ago."

http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cpu...n/intel/975x7/