Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Acer C204 slot loading CD

Acer C204 slot loading CD

Bandsterdoc

I just got the above machine, trying to upgrade to a faster HD. I
can't get the slot loading CD to hold anything, it pulls a disk in and
then spits it right back out. Tried lots of CD's that I know work.
Any suggestions? I have a USB CD but I can't get the dang thing to
boot from that...

Trace