Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Full Screen add-in?

Full Screen add-in?

Bob Newman

Did I see an add-in (2.0 compatible) that keeps the Windows taskbar at the
bottom of the screen visible while in the full screen mode?

Bob

Miller

*Bob Newman* wrote on 09.11.06 00:43:
> Did I see an add-in (2.0 compatible) that keeps the Windows taskbar at the
> bottom of the screen visible while in the full screen mode?

Maybe autohide is what you want: http://www.krickelkrackel.de/autohide/

cu, Miller

SteveG

Bob Newman wrote:
> Did I see an add-in (2.0 compatible) that keeps the Windows taskbar at the
> bottom of the screen visible while in the full screen mode?
>
> Bob

Isn't this a Windows function? Or does the Fx full screen mode over-ride it?

--
Regards

Steve G

Miller

*SteveG* wrote on 09.11.06 22:42:
> Bob Newman wrote:
>> Did I see an add-in (2.0 compatible) that keeps the Windows taskbar at the
>> bottom of the screen visible while in the full screen mode?
>>
>> Bob
>>

> Isn't this a Windows function? Or does the Fx full screen mode over-ride it?

Yes ans yes. But i just checked out my tip about "Autohide" and it
provides an option to keep the windows taskbar always visible in any
Firefox fullscreen-mode.

cu, Miller

Bob Newman

Works great. Just what I was looking for.

Bob

"Miller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4552a346$0$27620$(E-Mail Removed)-online.net...
> *Bob Newman* wrote on 09.11.06 00:43:
>> Did I see an add-in (2.0 compatible) that keeps the Windows taskbar at
>> the
>> bottom of the screen visible while in the full screen mode?

> Maybe autohide is what you want: http://www.krickelkrackel.de/autohide/
>
> cu, Miller

Miller

*Bob Newman* wrote on 19.11.06 22:00:
> Works great. Just what I was looking for.

Cheers!