Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT]

BD[MCNGP]

"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9875B29F42B96harhargofuskyourself@207.46.2 48.16...
> kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns987588BFCCFB5ipostthereforeiam@
> 207.46.248.16:
>
>> As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>>
>>> How about that Minnesota Congress?

>> ahhh...it has started. Good. My plans are working...
>>
>> OB

> No, no...blame the people of Virgina and just give the Democrats back the
> majority of the House and the Senate. Its been too damn long.

You try to confuse!!

There is no way with YOUR attitude that you're a fsuking liberal.

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#ktUPN4AHHA.144
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

>> Fsck the vikes, I'm scared!

> You must be a Packer fan...

Actually, I am close to Buffalo, so I am constantly disappointed myself...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- This message has been brought to you by the language C and the number F.

Neil

did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <MCNGP#51> say in news:12l59a5ohv6gs11
@news.supernews.com:

> My cubicle is too small...how about 1/2 the distance to the copier, and
> repeat 1st down?

TMML

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- At Intel, Quality is Job .99998366401

Jtyc

> Try being a Cardinals fan for a week. It is a dire situation of which
> there is no remedy short of self inflicted gunshots. Minnesotan's dont
> have it that bad

Whoa there little fella. Are you forgetting where Denny used to coach?
We had that putz for a decade.

The kneel down....
The kneel down...

omg... *cries*

Jtyc

> Actually, I am close to Buffalo, so I am constantly disappointed myself...

4 superbowls, 4 losses. I'm right there with you.

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Actually, I am close to Buffalo, so I am constantly disappointed
>> myself...

> 4 superbowls, 4 losses. I'm right there with you.

Me too but I'm not doing a group hug with you guys.

CBIC

news:u1$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Try being a Cardinals fan for a week. It is a dire situation of which
>> there is no remedy short of self inflicted gunshots. Minnesotan's dont
>> have it that bad

> Whoa there little fella. Are you forgetting where Denny used to coach?
> We had that putz for a decade.
>

> The kneel down....
> The kneel down...

FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

JaR

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 04:16:11 -0800, Neil cast into the ether:

>> My cubicle is too small...how about 1/2 the distance to the copier, and
>> repeat 1st down?

> TMML

MT

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

JaR

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 09:46:54 -0600, CBIC cast into the ether:

>>> Actually, I am close to Buffalo, so I am constantly disappointed
>>> myself...

>> 4 superbowls, 4 losses. I'm right there with you.
>>

> Me too but I'm not doing a group hug with you guys.

You guys have no fscking idea what disappointment means.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Jtyc

> You guys have no fscking idea what disappointment means.

1 superbowl and 1 loss?? Come back to me with some real heartache...

wait a tic... am I defending the patheticness of my team??