Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT]

Reply
 
 
BD[MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-08-2006


"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Fsck the vikes, I'm scared!

>
> You must be a Packer fan...

Ouch...that's gonna leave a mark.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
kemp
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-08-2006
Try being a Cardinals fan for a week. It is a dire situation of which
there is no remedy short of self inflicted gunshots. Minnesotan's dont
have it that bad

BD[MCNGP] wrote:
>
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Fsck the vikes, I'm scared!

>>
>> You must be a Packer fan...

> Ouch...that's gonna leave a mark.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
BD[MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-08-2006


"kemp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try being a Cardinals fan for a week. It is a dire situation of which
> there is no remedy short of self inflicted gunshots. Minnesotan's dont
> have it that bad
>

Are you talking St. Louis, or Arizona??




..
..
..
..
..
..


Oh...yeah, I suppose it *wouldn't* matter much, would it?



 
Reply With Quote
 
Lasher
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-08-2006
kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns987588BFCCFB5ipostthereforeiam@
207.46.248.16:

> As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> How about that Minnesota Congress?

>
> ahhh...it has started. Good. My plans are working...
>
> OB


No, no...blame the people of Virgina and just give the Democrats back the
majority of the House and the Senate. Its been too damn long.

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50
www.mcngp.com > all
 
Reply With Quote
 
Keyboard Cowboy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-08-2006
You shut up you. you stink!

--


"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9875B29F42B96harhargofuskyourself@207.46.2 48.16...
> kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns987588BFCCFB5ipostthereforeiam@
> 207.46.248.16:
>
>> As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>>
>>> How about that Minnesota Congress?

>>
>> ahhh...it has started. Good. My plans are working...
>>
>> OB

>
> No, no...blame the people of Virgina and just give the Democrats back the
> majority of the House and the Senate. Its been too damn long.
>
> --
> -Lasher
> MCNGP #50
> www.mcngp.com > all



 
Reply With Quote
 
kemp
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-08-2006
Arizona of course! The St. Louis fans were smart to send their pro
football team packing 15 or so years ago...

BD[MCNGP] wrote:

>
>
> "kemp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:O#(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Try being a Cardinals fan for a week. It is a dire situation of which
>> there is no remedy short of self inflicted gunshots. Minnesotan's dont
>> have it that bad
>>

> Are you talking St. Louis, or Arizona??
>
>
>
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
>
> Oh...yeah, I suppose it *wouldn't* matter much, would it?
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
LRM
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-09-2006
"BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>>
>>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>>> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
>>>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>>>> Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota
>>>>> Vikings.
>>>> That is off topic for any forum. No touchdowns in 9 quarters. G0DDAMB
>>>> WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS UP. NOW I'M TOO ANGRY TO WORK.
>>>> FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
>>> Look at it this way....they can't get much worse. It's all uphill from
>>> here. <insert more of your favorite clichés here>

>>
>> FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

> Sounds like it's about time to just switch teams.

PHWEEEEEEET! I believe that is a Man-Law violation. You must go back ten
spaces and skip a turn.


 
Reply With Quote
 
BD[MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-09-2006


"kemp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#PaeM#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Arizona of course! The St. Louis fans were smart to send their pro
> football team packing 15 or so years ago...
>

I forgot all about the football team, I was thinking baseball.

 
Reply With Quote
 
BD[MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-09-2006


"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>> I love the Vikes.
>>> Your enthusiasm shows.

>> You and I call it enthusiasm. The missus calls it dark obsession with
>> failure. But c'mon no touchdowns in 9 quarters. That's friggin
>> ridiculous. FSCK!!!!!11111
>>

>
> Maybe they should stop having whore cruises and focus on football.
>

LMAO....no way....the whore cruises get their name in the paper more often.

 
Reply With Quote
 
BD[MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-09-2006


"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eT4#(E-Mail Removed)...
> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>
>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>>
>>>>> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
>>>>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>>
>>>>>> Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota
>>>>>> Vikings.
>>>>> That is off topic for any forum. No touchdowns in 9 quarters. G0DDAMB
>>>>> WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS UP. NOW I'M TOO ANGRY TO WORK.
>>>>> FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
>>>> Look at it this way....they can't get much worse. It's all uphill from
>>>> here. <insert more of your favorite clichés here>
>>>
>>> FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

>> Sounds like it's about time to just switch teams.

> PHWEEEEEEET! I believe that is a Man-Law violation. You must go back ten
> spaces and skip a turn.

My cubicle is too small...how about 1/2 the distance to the copier, and
repeat 1st down?

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments