Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT]

BD[MCNGP]

How about that Minnesota Congress?

CBIC

"BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> How about that Minnesota Congress?

I'm sorry. This is off topic for this forum.

kpg

As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> How about that Minnesota Congress?

ahhh...it has started. Good. My plans are working...

OB

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How about that Minnesota Congress?

Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota Vikings.

CBIC

"BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota
> Vikings.

That is off topic for any forum. No touchdowns in 9 quarters. G0DDAMB WHY
DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS UP. NOW I'M TOO ANGRY TO WORK.
FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Jtyc

> Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota
> Vikings.

You're depressing me.

Jtyc

Yes, what he said. *points to CBIC*

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota
>> Vikings.

> That is off topic for any forum. No touchdowns in 9 quarters. G0DDAMB WHY
> DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS UP. NOW I'M TOO ANGRY TO WORK.
> FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Look at it this way....they can't get much worse. It's all uphill from here.
<insert more of your favorite clichés here>

CBIC

"BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota
>>> Vikings.

>> That is off topic for any forum. No touchdowns in 9 quarters. G0DDAMB WHY
>> DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS UP. NOW I'M TOO ANGRY TO WORK.
>> FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

> Look at it this way....they can't get much worse. It's all uphill from
> here. <insert more of your favorite clichés here>

FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

kpg

As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota
>>> Vikings.

>> That is off topic for any forum. No touchdowns in 9 quarters. G0DDAMB
>> WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS UP. NOW I'M TOO ANGRY TO WORK.

> Look at it this way....they can't get much worse. It's all uphill from
> here.

<insert more of your favorite clichés here>

It's a long row to hoe.