Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > NZXT Adamas Premium Aluminum Chassis @ ThinkComputers.org

NZXT Adamas Premium Aluminum Chassis @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “If you have not heard of NZXT they are primarily known for making flashy, exotic looking cases. You have probably seen one of their cases at a LAN party. Well today we are taking a look at a case that is anything but flashy. The NZXT Adamas case is sleek and very elegant looking. It is part of NZXT's classic line and features an all aluminum frame, screw-less front and side panel's, and 4 120mm fans. The Adamas is our first case from NZXT so let's see how it compares to some of the other cases we have recently reviewed.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/index....reviews&id=517