Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-291 Preparation guide

70-291 Preparation guide

Lnkwizard2

"BD[MCNGP]" <MCNGP#51> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "kemp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The PDF's are ONLY duplicates of the books themselves. And I ordered from
>> Amazon (not thru a reseller) so I am certain I got the real deal - aside
>> from my facetious response earlier. The wrong answers I spoke of are
>> actually in the measureup software.
>>

> Amazon does sell 3rd party books, but ok, you're forgiven.

I'm afraid I kinda have to agree with BD. I recently
purchased several MS Press training books and NONE
of them contain PDF's of the book. Some include 180 day
eval versions of their respective software and a couple
even have self paced training software but no PDF's
of the book.

kemp

LOL - thank you

BD[MCNGP] wrote:

> "kemp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The PDF's are ONLY duplicates of the books themselves. And I ordered
>> from Amazon (not thru a reseller) so I am certain I got the real deal
>> - aside from my facetious response earlier. The wrong answers I spoke
>> of are actually in the measureup software.
>>

> Amazon does sell 3rd party books, but ok, you're forgiven.

BD[MCNGP]

Ever think of changing your name to Hemp? Hemp is cool
man...relaxing...chilled out....

just like you man. cool.

--
B "happy that someone enjoys our antics" D

news:O2$(E-Mail Removed)...