Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Campaign Outsourcing

OT Campaign Outsourcing

Frisbee«

http://makeashorterlink.com/?S39E63E1E

"A Republican congressman in Indiana complains that telemarketers
calling voters on his behalf have such heavy foreign accents they cannot
be understood."

[...]

"Feather Larson & Synhorst -- a St. Paul, Minn., company hired by many
Republican groups around the country -- promises calls with neutral
accents. But in Indiana, where automatic telemarketing calls are
illegal, the company is forced to use live callers -- and many of them
apparently have heavy foreign accents.

Ironically, the message was to oppose Hayhurst's position on immigration."

JaR

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:43:27 -0500, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

> the company is forced to use live callers -- and many of them
> apparently have heavy foreign accents.
>
> Ironically, the message was to oppose Hayhurst's position on immigration."

ROFL!

Luv it when a pol shoots himself in the foot!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Mike T.

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:43:27 -0500, Frisbee« cast into the ether:
>
>> the company is forced to use live callers -- and many of them
>> apparently have heavy foreign accents.
>>
>> Ironically, the message was to oppose Hayhurst's position on
>> immigration."

> ROFL!
>
> Luv it when a pol shoots himself in the foot!

Luv it more when a pol shoots himself in the head!

(Ref: R. Budd Dwyer)

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

JaR

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:38:09 +0100, Mike T. cast into the ether:

> Luv it more when a pol shoots himself in the head!

*sigh*

We can dream, can't we?

--
JaR