Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Redirect network drive

Redirect network drive

Neil

did you hear "CertGuard" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Speaking of....Aren't we about due for a Hawaiian Shirt Friday soon?

not until I get my swingline stapler back

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Line noise provided by Ameritech!

LoopBack

CBIC wrote:
> "Paul Telesco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > We have a new file server and I'm looking for a simple way to re-direct
> > the
> > current shortcuts on over 250 computers to the new location.
> >
> > Example - on each desktop there is a shortcut to the current location
> > (\\old
> > server\documents) and they need to go to (\\new server\documents)
> >
> > Any suggetions on doing this without having to hit each user's machine?
> > The
> > old server is Server 2000 SR4 and the new one is Server 2003 with all the
> > newest whistles and bells.

> I must be missing something here but can't you just modify the login script?

Paul, write 3 letters.

LoopBack (you might want to google that too)

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns9875610863A7Aneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CertGuard" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Not necessarily sick, but at your age, I'd say it's more luck that you
>> can find anything arousing. Then again, yeah, at your age it's sick
>> too.

> do I still need to consult a physician if it's been more than 4 hours and
> HAVEN'T taken a pill?

If no pills were involved, then you need to consult the nearest woman.

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns987560CCF8389neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> OH, OH, Pick me Mr Koter!!!

Relax Horeshack. I'll get to you.

Neil

did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in news:OrTIVQ0AHHA.4592
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> If no pills were involved, then you need to consult the nearest woman.

Nearest? I think I would prefer something better looking...and
younger....and thinner...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Memory Manager: Something I need more than my computer.

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns98756185EE027neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CertGuard" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Speaking of....Aren't we about due for a Hawaiian Shirt Friday soon?

> not until I get my swingline stapler back

Um yeah......I'm gonna ...um... need you to ...um... move your desk as far
back ...um... against that wall as possible.... yeah... thanks.

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns9875639BDCCAFneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> Nearest? I think I would prefer something better looking...and
> younger....and thinner...

If you've been 'up' for four hours....the friggin GOAT would do. Who cares
what 'it' looks like?

Neil

did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns98756185EE027neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CertGuard" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Speaking of....Aren't we about due for a Hawaiian Shirt Friday soon?

>> not until I get my swingline stapler back
>>

> Um yeah......I'm gonna ...um... need you to ...um... move your desk as
> far back ...um... against that wall as possible.... yeah... thanks.

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I
told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm
quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've
moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the
window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then,
they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my
Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the
staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take
my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- "H y! Wh r did my " " k y go?"

Neil

did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> If you've been 'up' for four hours....the friggin GOAT would do. Who
> cares what 'it' looks like?

I do

this is WHY I've been up for FOUR HOURS!!!!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Maybe hard work never hurt anyone, but why take the risk?

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns98756D6C86BCEneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> If you've been 'up' for four hours....the friggin GOAT would do. Who
>> cares what 'it' looks like?

> I do
>
> this is WHY I've been up for FOUR HOURS!!!!

Then I'd say it's time to lower your standards.

I'm Dead Sexay!!